THE RACE IS ON...!!

Phew..!! The 2nd year of my graduation has finally started..!! We are no more carefree...even if we are...we are not supposed to be...we are into a more serious stage of creating a firm career platform for ourselves...we are in the race....a big big race....never ending race course...with never-tiring sprinters...it is an eternal race towards nothing...everyone is running...I am following them...for, if I don't...I would be an outcast...I have to run...because I want to...but my destiny is mine...I don't want to get the 1st prize...I want to feel the race...my every breath while running...my every struggle against the hurdles...my every step..together with the path my feet follow...I don't want to aim at the post I need to reach...coz..if watch every step of mine...I know I will by all means be my goal...there is so much to learn...so much to remember....so much knowledge to gain...the more you read...the more handicapped you feel...the more illiterate you feel..and the restlessness persists... Pressures - internal and external - tax us...there is almost a pressing need to blow past the crowd and stand out....achieve success..the desired goal...and be yet another slogging animal in a den filled with metal bins and boxes....
information inundation has wrecked havoc...not only on virtual systems...but also on the internal biological systems...on the mental universes...on the mass psyche...on the society...on the civilization..on the entire HUMANITY..!!! We are headed toward nowhere...just nowhere..but without heading toward this quintessential nowhere...we cannot get anywhere....to get somewhere...we need to reach this "nowhere"...then get everywhere...and get BOUNDARYLESS...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಈಗ ಕನ್ನಡ ಯಾಕೆ?

Life at TISS so far - Some Major Learnings

Why do we celebrate Birthdays?