Break open all the shackles....be free...be seamless...be one with the One...be Boundaryless..!!

You are me....I am You....We are the Universe...We are the trees, the insects, the animals.....We are Our Enemies...We are Our Hatred....We are the Love...Love thyself....You will love the Universe....Hate yourself....and you will discern that you are the most hated..!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Pranusha....??!!!

Hey everyone...!!! this is my first blog...and am quite happy about it....since its my FIRST encounter with the netizens, i wanna acquaint myself with Pranusha...Pranusha is my home....named by my parents...my revered creators....she is a girl....m happy about it...her vision is defective.....it has blurred mine.....sometimes though....now...i give a damn to it..."Pranusha" roughly translates to "the first rays of the Sun"...i feel proud to have such a cozy home....full of tumultuous tribulations...never at calm...never at ease.....never ever content with the present.....lesser....with the past....i am often infatuated that I am Pranusha....the truth is....i am something more than her....she has been...and is being swayed by the winds of mass hysteria (dad's invaluable contribution to the pile of catchy phrases her mind possesses...)...she very well understands this....soon to be carried away by another blow of wind....life is windy....very often hurricanes shock the liver....often cyclones too...m at calm....at tranquility always....but my peace becomes non-existent in the chaos of the Universe...both the outer and inner....it becomes modicum...as far the "more important things" like the societal acceptance of "Pranusha"....at least as of now....are concerned....i am forever her dear friend....like Bindiya...a point.....within which there is nothing...and without which...there is nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment