A rejuvenated ME...!!!

Hello Breathing Bodies..!!! How many micro grams of Oxygen have you been pumping in, per breath these days.....?? Have you been LIVING through each of your breaths...?? which sustain you....for your entire life...Or are you just BREATHING through 'em coz u have no other go...?? I am not into preaching you....m into seeing I in YOU....coz somewhere...all of us have stopped LIVING life....busy with stock market bulls and bears....with inflations and deflations....with lay-offs and pink slips....where are WE....??? Where are HUMANS...???
    i have had this enlightenment of sorts (Touchwood..!!) due to my summer internship at an NGO at Dharwad (a dist. place in North Karnataka)...it rejuvenated ME...I FOUND MYSELF....!!! LIVING MY LIFE...!!! TRYING TO MAKE PEACE WITH MY WARRING SELF...!!! trying to be MYSELF and only MYSELF...Hats offfffffff to Vidya Poshak....an NGO.....which aids the meritorious poor financially.....it has aided me......a "spirit"orious indigent......morally.....i have....at the end of my first internship...A rejuvenated ME..!!! AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living my dream of teaching - Some reflections

Life at TISS so far - Some Major Learnings

Why do we celebrate Birthdays?