Break open all the shackles....be free...be seamless...be one with the One...be Boundaryless..!!

You are me....I am You....We are the Universe...We are the trees, the insects, the animals.....We are Our Enemies...We are Our Hatred....We are the Love...Love thyself....You will love the Universe....Hate yourself....and you will discern that you are the most hated..!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who am I?

Who am I? Pranusha? An "immature, kiddish, pampered, insensitive kid"...? A "matured, very talented, sensitive gal"..? These are various references which different sects of society have bestowed upon me...and...ALL OF THEM ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...i  am an intoxicating and confusing cauldron of all these paradoxical things...its a hell to put up with...for people having got better businesses to do with their lives...and for me too...sometimes...i get on my own nerves...its taxing...ridiculous...most of the times I need my best friend for me to tell every damn thing I feel....she puts up with all the bullshit with great patience.. I forever remain humbly grateful to my parents for whatever I am...I owe myself to them...they can't be replaced...also...my best friend can't  be replaced...
The answer to the question which I put forth at the outset of this post is...still in the course of being discovered...till date I have been living according to the whims and fancies of the people around me...I like clothes which they like...I like accessories which they certify...none of my likes are without their seal of "TESTED"...if someone comments negatively on my dress....I stop wearing it...In malls....I just can't choose myself a dress...I just don't know what looks good on me...
And even if I try my level best....I can't withhold myself from being honest with others....I dislike this quality of mine...its my weakness...now...the readers of this post....can very well exploit me...and I want them to...because I can gain a lot of life experiences the hard way...and grow stronger and stronger....
There are people in my life who I helluva dislike...my blood boils when I look at them...because they consider me just a dumb thing....a silly kid...it may appear as this is my inferiority complex....may be...because no one can degrade me without my consent....and I NEED to grow stronger...
I am on the tumultuous journey of self-discovery...because I DON'T KNOW what I am...except for some of my basic characteristics...
I pray God to lead me into the world of Infinite Light from the gory Dark...to help me be a drop of  Contented Life.. on the Lotus leaf of this World...the weird weird World...Amen.

1 comment:

  1. No doubt! A highly "matured, very talented, sensitive gal" :P

    ReplyDelete