Break open all the shackles....be free...be seamless...be one with the One...be Boundaryless..!!

You are me....I am You....We are the Universe...We are the trees, the insects, the animals.....We are Our Enemies...We are Our Hatred....We are the Love...Love thyself....You will love the Universe....Hate yourself....and you will discern that you are the most hated..!!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Life at the Law School..:)

Hello All...:)
It is the 2nd year I am studying at the Karnataka State Law University's Law School, Hubli...and it has been a GRREAT journey till now...witnessing of the downfalls and peaks has been very educative...very encouraging... towards being a better person...
In the 1st semester...I stepped in with an innocent dream of leading a "happy COLLEGE life"...wherein the strings of being carefree and leading life as I want to, supposedly came attached to being studying a "professional course"... As time swept by, academics took a back seat and innumerable useless, dirty, nonsensical "problems" flamboyantly graced the vistaramic space in my emptying mind...Ego clashes, jealousy, defensiveness, narrow mindedness, waivering confidence levels, expectations, blah blah blah.....all gnawed at my innocent being to see it dead....
Alas..! The innocence is dead...(may be partially, Touch Wood..!)..May its useless soul rest in peace...!
Magically though, I now have a very different picture of my life and its road map...I feel contented to be an active volunteer at Vidya Poshak....I feel happy to be the Executive Committee Member of FPAI, Dwd... I feel contented to add on extra curricular achievements to my CV...it feels great when one's CV craves to be updated more often than before...it feels great when I look back and behold the lowliest of the downfalls standing hand in hand with the magnificent of the peaks in the short span of law student life...
Nevertheless, much needs to be done and accomplished yet...much needs to be controlled and conquered...many things still need to be sorted out...
The dreams of studying at NALSAR are slowly but steadily showing themselves up right into me...the dreams of walking out of a posh Sedan into a towering Law Firm building somewhere in the Metros or overseas (Touch Wood again..!) is gaining prominence over pity jhanjhats...Life as a Professional...towards Professionalism is taking beautiful shape...
I promise unto myself holding fast unto this conviction...and reaching out to the fullest potential I have in me... to being to the fullest what makes I...Me...
Aano bhadrah kratavo yantu vishwatah. 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment