Break open all the shackles....be free...be seamless...be one with the One...be Boundaryless..!!

You are me....I am You....We are the Universe...We are the trees, the insects, the animals.....We are Our Enemies...We are Our Hatred....We are the Love...Love thyself....You will love the Universe....Hate yourself....and you will discern that you are the most hated..!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Fantastical Dream Last Night

I looked at his hand...his palm...till the elbow...he had set his arm on fire! His hand was burning...and he said he had done that to improve his will power, strength and determination! Nothing at all, was happening to his hand...It was just burning...And he walked around the school campus as if he was born out of fire.
We then had a racing competition. Everyone of us, had to run along the highway, amidst the traffic of vehicles. I had my backpack on my stomach, the zippers open, all my belongings spilling over the road...The contact lens case spilled and I passionately rushed to save them. There were a group of men standing, who looked like gundas belonging to the politicos. One of them took the spilled lenses, which had grown large - like that of magnifying lenses - put them into the case, and smilingly handed them over to me. I, as if straight out of a Bollywood movie, was filled with tears at his goodness and generosity, received the case, in which I saw one of them was torn, and they no longer fit into the case. I nevertheless stuffed them into the rucksack and moved on with the race.
As I ran, I came across him, my classmate, who had set his arm on fire. I grew determined. I was awed. He smiled at me. I reciprocated. I at last reached my room. I took out all my belongings from my rucksack. I saw that the lenses had been transformed into brittle, hard magnifying glasses!
I went to him, my classmate, and told him, I too wanted to increase my 'will power and determination'...I too wanted to set my arm ablaze! He smiled like a sage. He struck a matchstick then and there, and put my arm on fire! And lo! My own right arm was burning!
All my other classmates saw that I had gone into a reclusion, a meditation, till the fire thwarted. I was seen meditating voraciously. At last, my teacher called out my name, to ask me about the paper submission. I clarified some of her queries. The flames from my arms had substantially been reduced. They were summer holidays at the school. I put the fire on a permanent halt. My hand had grown stronger, and brownish. I smiled at it.
Another friend of mine, caught me by his arms, and started running towards the playground. He was in a suit, and I, in a Ghagra Choli. We saw a huge gathering at an end. It was Paulo Coelho, addressing the students! We jumped above the cliff, and started running. Another friend of mine, was clad in a Saree, she was supposed to be anchoring. We heard our teacher yell. "Hurry up!" We started running faster. My friend, in whose arms my then recovered arm rested, flung me aside and started running like a superhero, towards the backstage. All of us kept running and running and running....
I was woken up by the sound of my mother speaking to her sister over phone!!!
Indeed, this was the most peculiar dream I have had! 

1 comment:

  1. This is the most peculiar dream I have heard till now! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete