For Love's sake, my Love

Love.
Some of you may find that I am obsessed with this word.
You are wrong. I am obsessed with IT.
Here I am, after one long year, back to square one.
Realizing the same realization yet again, with greater Divinity.
I present here, For Love's sake, my Love
Happy Reading!


We kiss, we care, we cuddle, we muddle,
We yell, we hate, we scream, we mumble,
All for the sake of Love, my Love.

We share, we greet, we beat, we chant
Wars fought, blood flown,
Lovely ladies’ lust sought, Love’s the cause,
Love’s the effect, my Love.

Assumptions piled, the beloved’s viled
Love’s labour’s lost, my Love!
Things mistaken, shit be taken,
Hell be shaken, Hearts be broken,
Love’s love’s lost, my Love!


Books read, flowers fed, knees bled,
World seems dead, my Love.
We hate, we mate, we date, we bait,
All in the name of Love, my Love!

Love knows not, where it is
Love cares not, who said it
Love stays not, where it ought to
Love’s there not, where we think it is!
Love’s you, love’s me, love’s us, my Love!

Be the Love you yearn for. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living my dream of teaching - Some reflections

Life at TISS so far - Some Major Learnings

Why do we celebrate Birthdays?