The Dawn Finally Arrived! - An Appeal to God

God! I love you! And I thank you, as always! For everything!

For the Darkness! It made me grow!
For the Dawn! It made me know!

I cannot possibly explain the depth of darkness in words. It's seamless. It's eternal. And it passed.

But, it didn't pass, just like that, in a whish. It left a mark.

A mark which is indelible. A mark which I shall be proud of! And at which I will look at for ages to come.
A mark which showed me my strength, my endurance, my patience, and my kindness. A mark, which, in spite of having left a mark, has left my slate spotless clean, for me to know more, grow more.

God, I cannot thank you much, for all that you have taught me, how in adversity, I need not despise my existence, and how in bliss, I need not despise world's existence.

I know you know that I now know :) And I can see you smiling at me, as you always do :)
Being there for me, with me, always, feeling my every pulse, speaking to me through my own voice.

I thank you for having uncluttered my mind this way, for having endured my pain with me, smiling, as always you do :)

I know that this day shall pass too, and night will arrive, with all its fury, and the tempests will once again shake the bark. But then, God, I will have known. I will have known that this too shall pass. And I will know that you will be there with me, as you always be with me, in happiness and sadness alike.

I only wish to pray for more strength, more nerves of steel. I will take everything which comes my way, albeit with tears in my eyes, but not for a second doubting your existence.

Forgive me if I do doubt your Love and Kindness, for, I am a mere human, full of flaws, full of hubris.

And I know that, you are here to stay with me, through dawn and dusk, forever and always! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ಈಗ ಕನ್ನಡ ಯಾಕೆ?

Life at TISS so far - Some Major Learnings

Why do we celebrate Birthdays?